Update On Mikel, Preparing To Address Soh Community

Greetings how is everyone this evening, I am doing great because our wonderful Lord is by myside as I write this post... Mikel, just got done contacting me and Mikel, said that he was going through heavy spiritual warfare but he wasn't going to allow it to deter or stop him. ☺🔥💯 S.o.H Community Join…

Heads Up Mikel, Is Preparing To Address The S.o.H Community

Greetings to the S.o.H community ☺ I'm coming on here real quick because Mikel, contacted me this morning and said he was going to address the S.o.H community and Mikel, asked me to give the community a heads up so it didn't come by surprise Mikel, didn't say when the post would be published but…

Addressing A Question My Team Found On WordPress

This post has been redacted due to to following reason. Ph4t0m 1llu5ion, has turned there website to private so the question Ph4t0m 1llu5ion, asked is no longer relevant within this post for the content was linked back to their content and because their website is now private the content here cannot maintain context. This post…

Yes It is Officially True SoH Truly Has A Team Now!

Yep! it is officially true S.o.H is not just me anymore being directed by the Lord, S.o.H is now a 4 personal team made up of me, and 3 others that run the Team S.o.H account... One person on the team has known me since I was little and another was in my life, as…

Revisiting The Joker Post Mikel Wrote

Post Written by S.o.H Team Member,On 🔥 4 YHWH! Hello and Welcome! Thank you for taking the time to read this recent post on S.o.H our hope is as the team behind Soulja of Hope, that the content brings enrichment to your soul. This post is based off a previous written post titled “Joker” Food…

Website Changes Taking Place Moving Forward (Team Work!)

Post Written by S.o.H Team Member,On 🔥 4 YHWH! Hello and welcome! Welcome to Soulja of Hope, our hope as the team behind the Soulja of Hope platform you will come to find content that helps you become more enriched with a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ... As of this instances Mikel, the founding author…

I’m Thankful For…

Mikel: I'm Happy and Thankful that God loves each of us "equally" I'm also thankful God has turned my messy life into a blessing for others to come to know Jesus Christ! What are you thankful for? Please do let us, know in the comment section! Write Your Response!

Soulja of Hope Is Taking On A New Direction!

Greetings & welcome! to S.o.H after many months of praying and spending time with our Lord, seeking guidance from the Spirit of our Lord! S.o.H is in the process of shifting towards a new direction! By the guidance through the Spirit of our Lord... As the purpose for this platform becomes more apparent through the…

You Got This! Don’t Give Up Writing For Jesus

Right now you may be writing for Jesus, but seems that the work is unnoticed!? Don't give up God is training you! I went many months before this platform started to see consistent readership... You Got this! Keep writing for Jesus and the readers will start to subscribe! Consistency is the key!!!

Souljaz 4 Christ Sound Off In The Comment Section!

Calling forth Souljaz 4 Christ, I am opening this platform for you to sound off in the comment section... I as a Soulja of Hope, for God! (Yahweh) want to get to know our brothers & sisters in Christ, across the nations... In This day and age we must stand in unity! So, Sound off!!!…

%d bloggers like this: